Food Friday: Ice Cream Muffins

One of the things I love about community cookbooks is when the owner has made comments beside a recipe or has stuck in additional recipes either by using them as a bookmark or adhering them to the pages of the cookbook.

Back in September I spotlighted a jello recipe from the community cookbook compiled by the Reading (Kansas) Women's Club. You can see that post here.




As I looked through this cookbook a few recipes fell out including this one for ice cream muffins.

from the collection of Gena Philibert-Ortega

I love the comments on the back of the recipe card.  The one at the bottom says it all.
from the collection of Gena Philibert-Ortega

Comments

  1. Can't wait to try this one...I really enjoy all your posts, even though I am not a very consistent commenter. Thanks so much, these are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheri!

    Thanks so much! If you try these, please let me know how they turn out.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Gena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts