Food Friday: Quick Company Salad

From the collection of Gena Philibert-Ortega

We all could use a quick recipe. And with Mother's Day this weekend you might need a luncheon idea.

Today's recipe comes from Project Playpen in Pinellas County, Florida. Their cookbook, Cook's Delight has no date, though it appears it was published around 1979. One great thing about this cookbook is the list of staff found on page 2.

Now this is a salad I've featured before because it's one prominent in my own family history. I've written about Pink Stuff a few times but the recipe can be found here.

Just like other recipes, this one is known by many different names. In this version, pistachio pudding is used. I must admit I love pistachio pudding.



This recipe is attributed to Betty Simpson who, judging from the staff list, is the Training Coordinator.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Sunday meal. Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts