Food Friday: Potato Salad

Happy 4th of July! I hope that your kitchen  is full of all kinds of great food and the company of family and friends.

Here's one recipe for a dish  many people are serving today, potato salad. A favorite of mine, it seems to be one of those foods that you either really love  or really hate. My mom makes the best potato salad and I know for me most others don't even come close.



Today's Food Friday is from American Buffet: Favorite regional recipes from members of the General Federation of Women's Clubs. A great cookbook that includes historical facts throughout its pages. If you're looking for a dessert recipe there's one in this cookbook for Death by Chocolate that I posted previously.


Willing to share your potato salad recipe? Please share it in the comments below.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts